Thursday, March 12, 2009

Burgers

I am so excited that my computer is finally set up in my room thanks to my bro.

For lunch my co-workers and I decided to get burger and fries at Burger Joint. Burger Joint is right across from our office located in Le Parker Meridien hotel and as we walked in we saw one of the pussy cat dolls in the lobby. Man I have never seen so many celebrities in one week. It's kinda cool.

Even though my burger was well done it was still pretty juicy and as for the fries it could use a little salt. I've actually been telling Jackie we've got to try out all the best burger places like the Shake Shack and BLT Burger and we shall one of these days.

I wonder what Winna is doing?!

Okay, have a good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shake Shack.. never been there, but its on my list! I've gone to the park many times just never had a chance to sit and enjoy a burger and some milkshake! Burger Joint... my sister used to go there a lot, I still have never been! I loveee burgers.