Okay, so I realize I've posted up more than a few posts in one day. I am on a blogging binge! I was on a quest to delete some of my social sites that I haven't visited in a while and I come across my xanga. My purpose for this quest came from after creating this new blog. It just made me realize that I am still a member of all these other social sites that has personal information and pictures of me, my family, and my friends. But before I delete these sites, I want to save all of my posts because after reading them, it brought back so many young memories of fun and sadness. I want it all on writing since as some of you may know my memory is not exactly great. I'd like to remember it all. I want to remember all the heartbreaks, the fun vacations with my friends and families, the partying/clubbing, studying/cramming for exams, and all the other lovely or not so lovely or both (why not right?) things that happen in life. I want to remember all those cheery and overly excited posts about anything to everything. I want to see how my writing has (hopefully) improved over the years and especially how I've developed as a person. I think I've found a whole new meaning of life at work - writing.
I finally have an outlet to express my feelings at any given moment (for the most part). I feel sort of relieved in some ways. It's quite amazing, really.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment