Friday, November 14, 2008

Dior vs. Lancome Mascara

FYI EDIT: I am no longer a customer of these products because I'm looking for safer skincare and cosmetics!



I bought the DIORSHOW mascara for $24 and guess what? It is such a waste of money. It definitely gives you volume but it can get clumpy. During the day, the mascara pieces fall under my eyes and it makes me look like I have dark circles.

So ladies please stay away from DIORSHOW mascara if you don't want clumpy pieces of mascara falling under your eye!

I totally recommend the Definicils mascara from Lancome. The purpose of this mascara is to separate and define your lashes without making it clump. I love this mascara. I have to go pick it up at the department store soon.

1 comment:

kimchiigirl said...

so thaTs why you gave it to me...HAHA jk i know you told me it was bad =P