Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Gossip Girl Sighting

Okay so I come to work and I see all these trailers in front of our office, I know something is being filmed. I look at the sign and it said "GOSSIP GIRL"! OMG GG! My co-workers tell me they are filming at The Russian Tea Room.

So just now Stephanie and I went down for a coffee run. We run into our boss just before heading out the door and he asks us where we're going and we said "coffee run" and he said "bullshit". He knows I don't drink coffee! ha ha! He said "you're going out to see GOSSIP GIRL? aren't you?" And we said "coffee run" and he just let us go!

Steph and I walked to the Starbucks on 57th street between 6th and 7th ave right next to The Russian Tea Room hoping to run into GG cast. We went over there and saw a police car surrounded by the film crew but no sight of the GG cast members. So Steph got coffee and we were standing in front of Starbucks but one of the guys working there tells us we have to move past the green awning. We ended up in front of Kate's Paperie store. I guess he was trying to keep the traffic flowing.

After standing there for 5 minutes we decided to go back to the trailers (in front of our office) to see if we would spot them. Steph and I were debating on whether to walk back the way we came from or walk around the block so we don't interrupt the film crew (even though it didn't look like they were filming anything). We decided to just go back the way we came from because it's a closer walk back to the office. While Steph was telling me her movie extra experience, Leighton Meester comes out of The Russian Tea Room and our eyes met. I was 1 feet away from her and Chase Crawford (he was behind her). I became speechless as did Steph. It was so funny! We didn't know what to say!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No way! I don't watch Gossip Girl religiously but caught a few episodes. Blair is gorgeous and Chase is hot!!! Damn, lucky you.

Anna Lorraine said...

i was hoping you have pictures of them posted on here! haha (ok seriously i should go to bed... lol)

kimchiigirl said...

ahaha ur eyes met..u sound lesbo!

HAHA anyways omgsh chase crawford he is hot!! n then they just kept on walking n u too? what hap afterwards?