Jackie's birthday has passed but I still didn't get a chance to take him out to dinner and we may do just that this weekend (if he doesn't go snowboarding!). There's a few restaurants that I'm choosing from Danal, 26 Seats, Le Gigot, and Absinthe Wine Bar. These are all French Bistros and they all look pretty good but I just need to do a little more research. I'm so excited for this weekend because I have French food to look forward to and it's my moms birthday so there will be plenty of good food.
Edit: We actually didn't end up going to any of the French Bistro's because Jackie didn't want me to spend so much especially since I'll be making some changes in my life. We ended up going to our Korean spot in Chinatown. The food was great as always!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi..Anna this does work!! lol
testing..testing..
Finally I can comment... Changes to your life? Like what? Details Tuesday. :)
Post a Comment