Is so far the perfect chapstick for me!
I've been searching for a perfect lip balm for quite some time now. I hadn't found one so I just stuck with the C&O Bigelow lip balm that I bought for 7 dollars. That is a lot for a lip balm! I mean don't get me wrong, I don't mind spending $ for quality but I wasn't happy when I found out there was petroleum in it.
I was shopping for groceries at Trader Joe's and while I was walking down the skincare aisle, the Trader Joe's Virtuoso Lip Balm stares me right in the face and I look at the ingredients and thought this might be what I've been looking for. And so far it's done my lips right! The safe and good for you ingredients include Organic Virgin Olive Oil, Beeswax, Organic Jojoba Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Essential Oil of Spearmint, Shea Butter, Rosemary Extract, Organic Comfrey, Organic Calendula, and Organic St. John's Wort. Best of all, it protects my lips with SPF 15! Oh and you're going to love the price $2.49 for 3 tubes!
The lip balm keeps my lips smooth and moisturized without feeling waxy. All you really need is a few swipes for the entire day! I give it a 10!
If you've tried it, I'd love to hear what you think about it. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
send me some!!!!!! haha n yes when r u shipping out my stuff i need some things asap. thanks!
I love it! Perfect for the simple person who's got a greener side :D
I'm wondering what you think of the new formula - they just changed it in June. I used to LOVE this lip balm, but now it's waxy and smells soapy. It even chaps my lips and makes them sore - apparently, they changed the SPF and added more beeswax...thoughts?
Post a Comment